Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Panasonic builds record-breaking battery

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 00:07:02 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

Are you aware of the new Eneloop NIMH that Sanyo recently brought out?
They apparently have solved the leakage issue..they dont go dead
sitting in the drawer. Ive been changing over to these from basic
NiMN bats, as Ive charged the old style, and a month later tried to
use the digital camera, only to find em deader then a popcorn fart.

These go a long time without bleeding down.

http://www.eneloop.info/

Gunner

I have been changing over to those too. They're ready to go when I
need a battery change.