Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Courier to pick up heavy item?

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher writes:

NO courier will take a 35khg weight. I know, I tried.

Costs rocket. It cannot go through the standard hubs.

I just had an 85kg computer delivered. Had to be a special
courier direct door-to-door run. They arrived 5 minutes
after Goods-In had shut up and locked away the pallet
trollies, so the two guys in the van had to carry the
thing in to the right place (or take it away and
redeliver tomorrow, which they decided not to do).

--
Andrew Gabriel