Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default how hang heavy clothes rack on drywall

In article
,
jason wrote:

On 1月17日, 上午2时36分, Jim Conway wrote:
Opening up a Chinese laundry are you?

On Jan 15, 1:34 am, jason wrote:

how hang clothes rack on drywall? how make cloth pothook with
heavy cloths without damae on drywall.- 隐藏被引用文字 -

- 显示引用的文字 -

no?

Jason,

Since everyone here seems more inclined to pick on your ESL skills than
give you solid advice, I'll take the high road. Go to your local old-
fashioned hardware store, and ask for help.

There are many types of fasteners for hanging things on drywall, and
once you see them, you'll be able to understand how they work, and make
an appropriate choice. I still like the standard "toggle bolt" but there
are many other options. The new screw-in plastic anchors are fairly
idiot proof and require nothing more than a philips screwdriver.

Anything you use is going to damage the drywall, but only to the extent
of putting some small holes in it, which can be easily repaired later.