Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default OT Courier to pick up heavy item?

On Jan 16, 7:17*pm, "DSBP" wrote:
Tim.. wrote:
Hi, I have a 60kg item located in Kent which requires to be fetched
back to my home in Shropshire. Its on castors.

I dont think a regular courier (eg parcelforce) would cope with that?

Does it need to be palletised or what does the team think??

TIA Tim.
.

Tim,

After reading the replies to your post, I must simply ask the question - why
not find a courier near to you (or more than one) out of the Yellow Pages
directory and ask them?

I blame the educashun system.

They can then tell you what they will do, how they will do it, when they
will do it and the cost - along with anything that you have to do or supply.

But why get off your arse and do something yourself when you can start
a debate on Usenet?

MBQ