Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lew Hartswick Lew Hartswick is offline

Default Finally did it - back to school!

Bill wrote:

My biggest two worries were that who ever is teaching it might die or just
plain decide it wasn't worth it anymore or that the college would stop
offering it because of lack of interest. The course starts at the end of
January and is limited to 10 students, as of today I'm the only one signed
up, it will be really neat if I'm the only one since that would mean one on
one instruction

I'm hoping for an old geezer with many years experience in the industry for
a teacher, I figure that way I'll get practical stuff and lots of tips
instead of a younger 'professor type' who just went to school for it. I'll
take either one but I think in this field older will be better

Wish me luck.

Bill

You better wish there are a few more sign up or they will cancell it.
As to the "old geezer" I doubt it. But on the other hand you may
get lucky. Please let us know how it works out.
...lew...