Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Toilet with rain water?

Lobster says...
Might be worth trying some Belgian sites - I assume the French if OK? I.d
struggle with the other!

Someone I know who visited New Zealand recently told me that this was
quite big out there, so that might be another avenue to explore - plus
New-Zealandish is easier to understand than French...

David

Yes, New-Zealandish is definitely easier to understand than
French. If you think the UK income self-assessment forms
are bad you should see the ones in French!!! France has a
passion for lots of complicated forms and paperwork. Nation
of bureaucrats etc.
--
David in Normandy