Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_2_] mac davis[_2_] is offline

Default Primitive art? (1/1)

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:58:47 -0900, Kevin Miller wrote:

mac davis wrote:

Aw for cryin' out loud. Now mac's gone upscale on us and is gonna be
featured in the Del Mano gallery or some such, and start charging the cost
of a good SUV for his work. I just hope you remember us 'little guys' down
the road. We'll still be here...

...Kevin
(Looks great)

Oh, my head is getting SO big..lol

Ya know I joined the "San Felipe Fine Arts Association" in November...
Seems to be about 15 members, all older than me, and you gotta work at that..

Cost me$10 for show entry AND 2007 membership.. Just paid another $10 for 2008
and found out (are you ready for this?) that I'm a "juried" member...

Sounds impressive, er?? lol

Hey, it was a big show this weekend.. I sold 1 piece for $45.. That comes out to
$2 an hour, if you don't count the cost of the bowl..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing