Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Noble William Noble is offline

Default more what the heck are these things

well, that could be, but I don't think so - the things with the screws in
them are stainless steel, and there are a lot of them with the pins in
different combinations of holes - it's like they are part of some giant
timer or sequencer maybe - I guess I could post more photos but so far no
one has said they are unclear - and I still don't havea clue -

on the tool for splicing conveyor belts - are all the thingies the same?
and what size are they? these are 1/2 inch wide, and the slot with the
screw is .065, and the pins are .095 diameter

"Bobba Lou" wrote in message
36...
"William Noble" held forth in
:

in the drop box, he

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/mystery_objects.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...objects_-1.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...objects_-2.JPG

I have some clue on some of them, but not enough clue to know what any
are, really - any of you guys recognize them?

Not including the fuse looking parts, the others look like the tools we
use
for cutting rubber conveyor belting and attaching a splice in said
belting.
The splice would look a lot like a zipper. Ours is part of a kit depending
on the width of the belt. It has a piece 36 inches long everything is
lined
up on for a straight edge and to bring it all together.

Hope this helps, Harry