Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Punched a hole in my gas tank last night

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:05:38 -0700, Lew Hartswick
wrote:

Leo Lichtman wrote:

"Leo Lichtman" wrote: (clip) the sprinkler head is retained with bailing
wire. (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My face is red. I teased Stealth Pilot for misspelling "bailing," and now I
have done exactly the same thing. I figure it's better to own up before
someone else jumps on me.

It's sure easy to do with some words. I have trouble with
hoby hobby rabit rabbit rabet etc. Never did well at
spelling, keep a dictionary or two in the drawer (just looked
that one up since it didn't look right) under the monitor.
Typos where the letter is close to the one required I can
overlook but when it's the wrong word like: their for there
it irks me. Afterall I only simulate touch typing. :-)
...lew...

I use the "biblical" method, left handed as well - "seek and ye
shall find"
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada