Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_2_] mac davis[_2_] is offline

Default Primitive art? (1/1) (0/1)

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:07:47 -0700, "asmurff" wrote:

That is pretty cool, I like iron wood and the natural colors in it anyway.

Me too.. I never saw any besides pen blanks until a month ago.. now all of the
sudden, I have about 200 pounds of it!

I did an outdoor show this weekend and had 6 or 7 ironwood pieces displayed..
I kept them in the shade as much as I could and whenever someone picked one up,
I'd tell them to hold it in the sun... They were blown away at all the colors
and shades that showed up..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing