Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I had my furnace repaired & they charged me over $700--and the guy was only there a total of 40 minutes.

wrote in message

How did you choose the company who worked on yourfurnace?

My plumbing/air/heating guy weve used for years just retired. I tried
getting a referral from him, but he was having health problems. I
asked around and no one had anyhting for me, so I remembered seeing
their trucks around & gave them a call

It's pretty hard to believe you don't know ANYBODY who can recommend a
better company for future reference. Don't your friends and acquaintances
ever get their furnaces cleaned?