Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
JD JD is offline

Default Cedar

On Jan 15, 7:15 pm, wrote:
I was offered a half a pickup load of cedar, been in a barn for 20
years drying..
took it in a heart beat.

I now have a 12 drawer, queen sized water bed. cedar faced drawers and
solid cedar rails..
2 side pieces each 3 feet wide and 7 feet tall-lower half are clothes
drawers, upper half of these are adjustable shelves.
making the doors for the fronts this year-ran out of enough wood for
the door faces...
overall the headboard/cabinets is 11 feet wide, 7 feet tall

--Shiva--

I would have been happier had this been sawn lumber. Instead I've got
sticks of firewood. Although, some of these pieces are quite big
around. I just don't enjoy resawing anything. My bandsaw just isn't
big enough.

JD