Posted to uk.d-i-y
DSBP DSBP is offline

Default OT Courier to pick up heavy item?

Tim.. wrote:
Hi, I have a 60kg item located in Kent which requires to be fetched
back to my home in Shropshire. Its on castors.

I dont think a regular courier (eg parcelforce) would cope with that?

Does it need to be palletised or what does the team think??

TIA Tim.
.

Tim,

After reading the replies to your post, I must simply ask the question - why
not find a courier near to you (or more than one) out of the Yellow Pages
directory and ask them?

They can then tell you what they will do, how they will do it, when they
will do it and the cost - along with anything that you have to do or supply.

DSBP