Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Courier to pick up heavy item?

In article ,
nightjar cpb@insert my surname here.me.uk wrote:
However, IME, City Link won't be able to find the delivery address.

Or bother ringing the bell to check if anyone is in. Happened to me twice
out of a very few deliveries from them. And phoning to get a re-delivery
is as big a nightmare as possible - it relies on you being able to read
the code number written by the driver. Which I couldn't. So went to pick
it up. They couldn't either. ;-)

Also weird to use. Local branch won't take cash or credit cards from a
'cash' customer. Cheque only.

--
*Of course I'm against sin; I'm against anything that I'm too old to enjoy.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.