Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Mannix Bob Mannix is offline

Default What Smells Like Hamsters?

"Si" $3o&m wrote in message
In message , TheScullster
writes
Hi all

I have noticed a few times that our downstairs loo occasionally smells
like
a hamsters cage!
I refurbished it during the year and this is not a serious issue but it is
intriguing!
All walls are plain and painted with wipe clean emulsion.
The cistern is boxed in, but I have checked behind the boxing and around
the
flush pipe/waste from the pan and there are no signs of leaks.

So can anyone suggest a source for a smell in a bog that is similar to a
(cleanish) hamster cage?
I have never seen a rodent in the place let alone a hamster.

Menfolk missing and not wiping?

Does your father smell of elderberries?

I f*rt in your general direction etc., etc.

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)