Posted to alt.home.repair
Chuck[_3_] Chuck[_3_] is offline

Default Ryobi question

Bob wrote:
On a previous post about HF junk tools, Edwin P--- responded in
part with the following comment.
"If you want low end, check out brands like
Ryobi. Most of there stuff is serviceable at least. "

I was/am considering buying a Ryobi scroll saw (for new hobby use).
I have never owned a Ryobi anything. After reading this comment, I
am now reconsidering.

I'd appreciate comments from others who are familiar with Ryobi
equipment before I invest in something that I won't be satisfied
with.

Thanks, Bob-tx

I have a Ryobi table saw, a Ryobi scroll saw and several palm sanders.
All work well and have lasted 12 years, so far. I recommend Ryobi for
home owner use, not heavy construction use. Chuck