Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default QUESTION: JBL Speaker Rattle

Arfa Daily wrote:

It is true that there are many who have never learnt any basic manners, and
who ask questions on here, and then can either not be bothered to return and
read the sometimes very comprehensive answers, or if they do, semm like they
cannot be bothered to click a few buttons, and type a response or some
thanks. There may very well be valid reasons for this. For instance, when a
question has been cross-posted to multiple groups, some people may not have
the experience to determine where replies have come from, or may reply
direct to the respondent, or just to the group where the reply was posted
from.

There are "serial ignorers" who never seem to reply to anything posted back
to them by way of comments or help, but there are also regular posters, such
as the one who triggered all this, that I have not found to fall into this
category. Interestingly. I used to spend a fair bit of time over on ukra,
lurking, and making the odd contribution, and I hadn't previously seen Keith
'go off on one' like this, unless seriously provoked by some of the 'usual
suspects' over there. Perhaps there's just some little thing about this
which has 'set light' to him, and temporarily suspended the 'good guy'. It
happens to us all sometimes. Heaven knows, I've been dragged into a few
heated exchanges over the years, that on reflection probably started from me
just having a bad day ... !!

Arfa

This is a freakin' newsgroup!

From these types of responses--one full of egotistical idiots!