Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Most Frugal and Practical Pickup Truck?

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 22:45:06 -0600, Paul wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jan 15, 1:25 pm, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I am considering getting my next pickup truck...what is in your
opinion the best candidate for a frugal and practical pickup truck?

Thanks

TMT

About that pickup I am looking for...here's one accessory that is
optional...

TMT

Watch what you put on trailer hitches By BOB LEWIS, Associated Press
Writer

It's one thing to dangle fuzzy dice from a rear view mirror, but
decorating a trailer hitch with a large pair of rubber testicles might
be a bit much in Virginia.

I gotta agree. I figure that anybody that would hang a set of chromed
plastic balls on their back bumper probably doesn't have a set in their
pants, and have a hard time believing that they wouldn't see that. But
then I continue to be underwhelmed by many examples of the species.

Paul

I doubt very much that the personalized plate I spotted in Toronto
several years ago is still in use since our moral guardian government
has started looking a little more closely. IGO-469
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada