Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] me@privacy.net is offline

Default Mini scaffolding handy?

(Doug Miller) wrote:

Yes, and yes -- and you should be able to find one at a local building
materials store for less than that web site is charging.

I bought one about two years ago, and it's immensely useful for all manner of
household tasks, pretty much anything that requires you to go two or three
steps up a ladder. For instance, when painting a room, your left-to-right
reach is about three times what you can get from a ladder. That means less
time climbing up and down. It's also *much* more comfortable to stand on a
scaffold plank than on a ladder rung.

OK thanks

Well I don't have ANY kind of ladder right now. If you
owned ONLY this unit would it suffice for
everything..... in a word take the place of a ladder
period?

I'm on tight budget and ask cause I thought buying only
this mini scaffold might be better choice than ladder
and something else.