Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] muzician21@yahoo.com is offline

Default How to get my money back from a jerk contractor...

On Jan 14, 1:19*pm, wrote:

I have some friends in the industry (building/demo, etc.), and they
advised that I mention the following things to the builder as
"consequences" for him not refunding the money he owes me:

How about the INS? Do you have any reason to think he might be using
"undocumented guest workers"?

After the Florida hurricanes a few years back, I don't think there
was anyone who spoke English working for the cleanup contractor. I'll
eat my hat if any of them were legal.

I don't think they spent much effort worrying about OSHA regs either.