Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer Tony Bryer is offline

Default Part P needed?

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 01:14:19 +0000 Pete Verdon wrote :
Well, I shall feel a lot happier about any Part-P-ignoring work I may do
in the future, and a hell of a lot less happy about the whole issue in
general. I'd previously assumed misguided good intentions; the above
looks a lot more like actual malice.

Since my earlier post I've decided to just get on and replace my CU. Use
the 10 ways to make the system much better and safer. But - with gritted
teeth - before I put my place on the market I may submit a regularisation
application for this and various other things that all will come within
the £5K value of work. It will cost around £300 for nothing really, but a
week's interest while solicitors argue is more than that. And the new CU
will be one less thing for a buyer to argue a price drop on.