Posted to alt.home.repair
Hilbert Hilbert is offline

Default Needs repair/replacement for Trane XV90 furnace inducer motor

On Jan 14, 6:35*pm, Joe wrote:
On Jan 13, 1:13*pm, Hilbert wrote:

My inducer motor of Trane XV90 furnace is not working and needs a
replacement or repair. I am living in Bellevue WA area.

Could somebody recommend how to fix it (dealer or we can do it
ourselves)? How much would it cost?

Very much appreciated.

Get parts you need from arnoldservice.com/

Joe

Thanks Joe. I did quite a bit of search but it seems I cant find the
parts at arnoldservice.com, it doesn't seem to offer a search
abilities on their web site.
What I need is an ECM Inducer Morot, its model is 5SME44JG2002, 115V,
50/60HZ, 1.3A, 5000RPM. Can you help me to find it on
arnoldservice.com so I can order and do it myself? Very much
appreciated.