Posted to alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

Default Need a pro - no just a standard home inspector

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:09:12 -0500, Jordan wrote:
I have a problem with the paint on the exterior of my house. It just falls
off every couple of years. I suspect that somehow moisture is building up
behind the clapboard, but I can't seen to find where it is coming from. I
could see it if the problem was on one side of the house where there might
be an undetected leak somewhere, but this problem is on all 4 sides of the
house.

More likely, you're using mediocre paint and having mediocre painters put
it on using too much paint thinner.