Posted to alt.home.repair
Jordan[_2_] Jordan[_2_] is offline

Default Need a pro - no just a standard home inspector

I have a problem with the paint on the exterior of my house. It just falls
off every couple of years. I suspect that somehow moisture is building up
behind the clapboard, but I can't seen to find where it is coming from. I
could see it if the problem was on one side of the house where there might
be an undetected leak somewhere, but this problem is on all 4 sides of the
house.

When I had the house inspected when I purchased it there was no diagnoses of
the problem other than the paint being old (which it was not). When I had a
pro painter come out to take care of this they did not take care of it
despite all the extra case I paid to have them fix the issue.

I need to know who I need to have check the house to find and fix the
problem.