Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Home wind turbines dealt a blow

On 2008-01-15 03:33:43 +0000, (Steve Firth) said:

Huge wrote:

The Swedes in Copenhagen on drinking sprees made the West End on a
Saturday night look like an AA convention.

When I worked in Denmark the standing joke was "How do you tell a Swede
from a Dane in Copenhagen?" answer "The Swedes are the ones face down in
the fountains."

One told to me by several Finns (indicating that they do poke fun at
themselves:

Two Finns sit at a bar drinking continuously all night without saying a
word. After 12 hours, one turns to the other and says: "Kippis"
("cheers"). The other turns to him and says: "You want to talk or you
want to drink?" and turns back to his vodka.