Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al A. Al A. is offline

Default FS - Milling machine, Lowell, MA

Brian Lawson wrote:
Hey Al,

Geeezzzzz!!!!!!!!!! Everybody needs two drill presses. Snap it up!!

Hard to tell what the vise is, but it's probably worth half the asking
price alone!! And that looks like a 1/2 drill bit...good for another
10 bucks new.

Wish it was close to me!!

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 08:31:36 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Just a heads up for anyone interested. This is not mine, I know
nothing about it, and I don't
need it, already got one. Might be a great deal for somebody:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/tls/538648827.html

-AL A.

Brian,
you would be a fool to think that the thought did not cross my mind!
It may actually be nicer than mine, if it is in any sort decent
condition. Mine is an old SB, and is less "full featured", a bit sloppy
due to having lived in a highschool shop for much of its live and a fair
bit lighter than what that one looks to be. But alas, I already have 2.5
lathes, a T&C grinder, mill, welder, blah, blah, blah, along with way
too many projects. You all know the story, I'm sure.

I actually considered just going to kick the tires, but don't want to
waste the guys time, as I have no real intention of buying. That, and
I'm a bit afraid of love-at-first-sight, etc. Could be a killer deal on
a nice "drill press" though. that's why I figured I'd post it here, just
in case.

-Al A.