Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Falk Willberg Falk Willberg is offline

Default Tektronix sweep generator 155-0049-02 needed

Jim Yanik schrieb:
Jorgen Lund-Nielsen wrote in
:

Jim Yanik wrote:
Jorgen Lund-Nielsen wrote in
:

Falk Willberg wrote:

I am searching for that beast. All sources I found on the web have
0pcs. stock, minimum order of 1.000 USD or do not answer inquiries.

Any hint appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Falk
http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/tek-parts/tekparts3.html

155-0049-02 New Factory Boxed and bagged, 20 pin DIP, Sweep
Control

New , $44.00 ; 8 Pcs stock

HTH,

Jorgen
dj0ud

IIRC,that price is about what TEK originally charged for it.

Yes, sphere isn't cheap, but sometimes the only source. :-(

Jorgen

Well,at least Sphere hasn't marked UP the price drastically.
IMO,even including shipping to Europe(.de is Denmark?)

Not really, .de is the small country south of denmark ;-)

,it's still a fair
price to repair your scope.

At least there are some still available!

Thank you, Jorgen and Jim. I asked them for a price.

Falk