Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Henderson Brian Henderson is offline

Default "Woodworking" Magazine goes Subscription

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 05:34:06 -0500, "Upscale"
wrote:

I have to agree with that up to a point too. I think that after I reached a
certain knowledge level, I became increasingly interested in new products
that come out on the market. I do admit to being a Normite much more than a
Neander so I'm sure that accounts for a good part of what I'm interested in
seeing.

I'm just as interested in seeing the newest hand planes as I am the
newest power tools, but I know what you mean. A lot of my tool
purchases come because I find out things are available through the