Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Punched a hole in my gas tank last night

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 05:36:49 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
pyotr filipivich quickly quoth:

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos shoed that Gunner
wrote on Fri, 11 Jan 2008 07:07:19
-0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Oh yes, I probably caused at least 3 species to go extinct.

If it drained into the tar pits, two of those species were already
extinct.

Yeah, two or three...

--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed

That sounds a lot like the style of Spider Robinson or Christopher
Moore. Moore's _Coyote Blue_ is great if you have any interest in
Native American things...with a twist. And his _The Lust Lizard of
Melancholy Cove_ left me out of breath and totally drained of (a
gallon of) happy tears.

---
Chaos, panic, and disorder--my work here is done.