Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Dodd Mike Dodd is offline

Default Arrrggghhh!!

Mr Sandman wrote:
Why do women (2 daughters and wife) insist on leaving windows open? With
the heating full blast cus its cold?? Then complains its cold and turns up
the heating rather than check windows are closed!

Any ideas on a gadget that turns the CH off if windows are open?

Steve

Or lights that turn themselves off.

In my single days, I laughed once, returned from a business trip abroad
with a colleague when, directing the taxi late one Friday night, he said
"that house over there, the one with all the lights blazing."

Now that I'm married, and still have the occasional business trip, I use
pretty much the same description.

When quizzed, "oh, the house feels more lived in with the lights on,
when you're away".

Bloody women.