Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default New roof - how to evaluate estimates?

More than likely, most estimates should be in a similar range.

What you're really looking for is reputation Reputation REPUTATION !

I don't mind paying the $$$ as long as the job's done right !

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:36:57 GMT, John Albert wrote:

I will be getting estimates, but need some help as to pricing.

In the northeast, when a roofer gives a price, how is that
done? By "the square"? (which I -assume- is 10'x10', is that
right?)

I know it's impossible to give an exact price without seein
the job involved, but could anyone offer ballpark or
baseline prices per square?

Thanks,
- John

rj