Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default A serious discussion about the need for more gun control

Don Foreman wrote:

Any time I've ever been asked if I had a gun in the house, I always
reply negatively, I guess I'm just getting old and don't bother with
antagonizing the idiots anymore.

It's a "need to know" question that does not require an answer,
truthful or otherwise, unless one feels compelled to swagger a bit, or
perhaps share display of proudly-owned possessions to one who might
appreciate them. A polite deflection is simply to respond by asking
the asker about an interest of his or hers.

My friends don't have to ask, they have likely shot a few of them. For all
others, I follow our governments policy concerning nuclear weapons on board
ships at port. I neither confirm or deny.

Wes