Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Punched a hole in my gas tank last night

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos shoed that Gunner
wrote on Fri, 11 Jan 2008 07:07:19
-0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 05:48:45 -0800, "Roger Shoaf"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
. ..

Id just paid $3.19 per and filled that 20 gallon tank. I managed to
salvage about 3 gallons.

If I were at home up north, I could have saved a lot of it..but down
here in LA..Ive got no containers of any sort.

It really sucked watching that expensive sheen on the water flowing
away down the gutter....

Down the gutter? Oh no, that gutter leads to a storm drain that drains to
the LaBrea tar pits and sensitive wetland area...

Oh yes, I probably caused at least 3 species to go extinct.

If it drained into the tar pits, two of those species were already
extinct.
--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed