Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Punched a hole in my gas tank last night

Gunner wrote in
:

snip

Just remember...they hunt...in pairs.....

Gunner

Funny, I just watched a fast forwarded version of that movie a day or two
ago. Anyone doubt that if it could be done that people wouldn't pay BIG
bucks to hunt something that lethal.

Bill

P.S. Just in case you're wondering what a 'fast forwarded version' is, it's
where my TIVO records something it thinks I will like that I already have
and I just speed through it to all of the 'good scenes' I remember.
Usually I can watch the average blockbuster in 15 minutes