Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Wallpaper matching

"Vernon" wrote in message
Having removed an ancient Baxi Bermuda fire, we are left with a patch of
wall with damaged wallpaper, I do not know where the previous occupants

got
the paper from, but it has been very very well hung, as a result papering
the whole room is a no no. I have spoken to a decorator who has said if we
can get the paper, he can replace the damaged rolls to the same standard

as
the rest of the room.

I do not have any local wallpaper shops with pattern books etc, so can
anyone reccommend a way of identifying my wallpaper, perhaps a website of
patterns?

thanks

Vernon

Who said you have to paper all the room? I presume this fire is on a chimney
breast wall? can you not just paper the wall of the chimney breast and
alcoves?