Posted to alt.home.repair
beecrofter[_2_] beecrofter[_2_] is offline

Default Hose Across driveway

On Jan 12, 2:36*pm, hobbes wrote:
Hi,

I want to water a patch of grass the other side of my driverway. Is
there a good way to get a hose across there?

I am concerned about hose damage due to rolling over it with a car. I
looked at Linebacker rubber hose protectors, but at $US 119 per 3
feet, that is a $US 350 to a 9 foot wide driver way. Is there a
cheaper way? Is there a hose that will take being run over repeatedly
by cars?

Someone mentioned Flexogen hose pipes, will these do the trick?

Best, Mike.

Tape it to the side of a 2x4 laid flat on the driveway.