Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Electrical Query (Metal Breaker Box)

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

Gerald Miller fired this volley in
:

The J-box beside the panel is a "pricky" fix for a "pricky" inspector.
you must have twisted his tail already for him to twist back like
this. This way it often turns into a ****ing contest.

QUITE the contrary: He's complemented my work at every turn. He just
will NOT allow any splices in the breaker panel. So I re-strung the run.

It seems too picky, but when it comes down to a ****ing contest,
inspectors ALWAYS win.

Not always. I had one tell me he was going to get a court order to
stop the electrical work on a Commercial UHF TV station I was building.
He never came back, and the court never issued a stop work order.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida