Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] letterman@invalid.com is offline

Default The Driverless Car in 10 years.

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:34:22 -0800 (PST), Jack
wrote:

I grew up with horses and mules. Will agree that some can be very good
friends and then like all else some can be otherwise. Remember one
mule we had that would kick you at every chance he got.. Also agree
that some dogs can be as mean too. Must be how they are raised from
birth. A lot like people!!!!!!!!!
Jack

You're right.
I had a mule that kicked, but he got better after awhile. I lost him
in December, he just dropped dead for no real reason. That was a real
bad day for me. I have an unaltered male mule now. They are supposed
to be very aggressive when they are not gelded, and have a bad
reputation for being dangerous. I raised this guy from a baby, and he
is absolutely the most lovable and safe mule I have ever known. In
winter, he stays in his stall surrounded by 3 mare horses. He's fine
with that, likes them, but dont get obnoxious. Yes it is how they
were raised, and this guy was raised with lots of TLC. I am always
putting stuff on him, like fake antlers and santa stuff at Christmas.
He thinks thats fun. He likes to pull off my hat whenever I walk past
him. He's sassy but so lovable. I just play along with his sassy
stuff, and we all have fun. Some people think they have to correct
everything like that, and they end up with nervous and scared animals
who are not friendly.

All my horses are very lovable too. I have one that tends to **** me
off though because she chews up anything made out of wood. I have to
cover everything with tin around her. But she's not mean, just
irritating. We have one I would not ride. She bucks, but she is
still a friendly horse. I understand her because she was beaten by
the asshole that owned her before I got her. Thats why she is
difficult to ride. I actually bought her just to get her away from
that asshole that had her. I planned to resell her, but that was 13
or 14 years ago, and she's still here, and quite old already. She'll
always be here now. I grow real fond of them and they are part of the
family. I like the Arabian breed the best. They are the friendliest,
but they are all lovable if treated well.