Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G. Greg G. is offline

Default OLd Farts

Robatoy said:

On Jan 13, 1:55 pm, Greg wrote:

More information is required, I'm afraid.

I'm afraid as well.
It could represent the number of people who give a **** - which in
this particular meter's case, is zero.
I'm going to go sweep up sawdust at this point... ;-)

Ask and ye shall receive.

The ****ometer(tm) stands at the lowest at about minus 3000.
If it was indicating zero, it would be indictating indifference. Any
position above zero would indicate maybe..just maybe that I gave a
****...which, by the reading of the published result, I don't.

OK - I got it. I didn't notice the non-linear, edited face which went
below zero in my cursory exam.

There is a moral to this which I will add to my list:

Don't drink and drive unless it is in your own cow pasture.
Never trust a lawyer or the subsequent politician.
The woman is always right - even when she's wrong.
(At least if you expect to get laid regularly.)
Never drink preprocessed beer.
And finally, Don't Usenet while Norming.

Greg G.