Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod LRod is offline

Default OLd Farts

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:39:09 -0500, Tanus wrote:

I'm still puzzling over the ****ometer.
Does it mean that I don't give a **** if
it's Zero, or does that mean I really care?

OTOH, could it be that at full scale,
5000 is the ultimate in DontGiveA****?

Currently that meter is reading nothing,
so does that mean,if the former is true,
that Rob don't give a ****, or does it
mean the meter isn't hooked up?

More information is required, I'm afraid.

It's only puzzling for people who think "I could care less" is an
effective expression of their indifference. If one recognizes that the
only proper such expression is "I couldn't care less" than the
****ometer is perfeclty understandable.

I only asked Rob to modify it so I could use my own pet phrase which
posits that the instrument has yet to be devised which could measure
my indifference. In other words, I couldn't care less.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.