Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OLd Farts

On Jan 13, 1:39*pm, Tanus wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Jan 12, 12:46 pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
"todd" wrote in message

m...

Old but still funny.
And still not true, Snopes.com is real useful when checking out these
urban myths.
I presumed it was a joke.
It was widely circulated as fact, some versions even naming the newspaper
where it supposedly originally appeared.

It's at the point where I'm beginning to suspect not everything one reads on
the internet is true, shocking, but it sure looks that way. *;^)

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...oy/WGAFMed.jpg

Image edited for LRod

I'm still puzzling over the ****ometer.
Does it mean that I don't give a **** if
it's Zero, or does that mean I really care?

OTOH, could it be that at full scale,
5000 is the ultimate in DontGiveA****?

Currently that meter is reading nothing,

Actually, it is reading minus 3000 (-3000) Which, by my standards,
means I couldn't possibly give less of a ****.

Da Meta don't go Lowa

It is in 'negative ****-giving-' mode.

Chandler (from Friends) would have said: "could *I* possibly give less