Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G. Greg G. is offline

Default OLd Farts

Edwin Pawlowski said:

"Greg G." wrote in message
.. .
Glen said:

I hate seeing AlGore's invention getting abused this way.

Minorly amusing. Except that Al Gore never actually made that claim.
Just another media-created load of BS.

If you read the actual quote, the word "created" was used by him. Sloppy
(or cunning) use on his part. Red what he said and see how it can easily be
interpreted as such

I heard and have read the text of the interview. As I pointed out
above, and when considering the massive amounts of BS modern political
players spew from both sides of the fence, a minor obfuscation even
when taken at its worst.

Still far less damaging than, oh, say, Iraq has WMD's and mushroom
clouds will be seen over a major American city. Or Ohio's coingate
scandal, or "I am not Gay", or ...

I hate to point this out, but they are mostly all lying idiots. Some
are just wose than others.

Greg G.