Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default OLd Farts

Greg G. wrote:
Greg G. said:

Glen said:

I hate seeing AlGore's invention getting abused this way.

Minorly amusing. Except that Al Gore never actually made that claim.
Just another media-created load of BS.

And before I am accosted by either right-wing or left-wing hyperbole,
look he http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp

....and http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/create

to create (third-person singular simple present creates, present
participle creating, simple past created, past participle created)

1. to make
2. to manufacture
3. to put into existence

I am living in a nation of media polarized, out of context five second
sound bite consuming, non-analytical minded, bandwagon jumping sheep.

Beam me up, Scotty...

Greg G.