Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sam Goldwasser Sam Goldwasser is offline

Default Rubber idler wheel rubber restoration

"Michael A. Terrell" writes:

Sam Goldwasser wrote:

"William Sommerwerck" writes:

Google "rubber rejuvenator". There are a lot of products.

I've used Fedron (from Federal Mining and Manufacturing) successfully.

From the description, it doesn't sound like a rejuvenator will help.

Some photos would help to determine if an off-the-shelf rubber
tire, belt, or O-ring could be pressed into service here.

Also, isn't/wasn't there a place that would rebuild your rubber parts
on a custom basis?

Are you thinking of PRB? They are long gone. What little is left is
now part of Russell Industries. http://www.russellind.com

Yeah, that was probably it. I think someone else suggested another place
that has a similar service.

They have a downloadable cross reference for availaible parts at:
http://www.russellind.com/prbline/li..._agreement.htm I haven't
installed it, but I will compare it to the old printed version I have on
hand.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell