Posted to alt.home.repair
Ryan Weihl[_2_] Ryan Weihl[_2_] is offline

Default Hose Across driveway

hobbes wrote:

Hi,

I want to water a patch of grass the other side of my driverway. Is
there a good way to get a hose across there?

I am concerned about hose damage due to rolling over it with a car. I
looked at Linebacker rubber hose protectors, but at $US 119 per 3
feet, that is a $US 350 to a 9 foot wide driver way. Is there a
cheaper way? Is there a hose that will take being run over repeatedly
by cars?

Someone mentioned Flexogen hose pipes, will these do the trick?

Best, Mike.

how about 2ea 2x4 and some spacers on each end to keep
them in place.