Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Punched a hole in my gas tank last night

Robert Swinney wrote:

A friend who was "too friendly with the natives" got himself a good
dose of the "crabs" back in the seventies in Africa.
He was bemoning his condition and asked for a remedy.
I told him to swab himself with parafin( not the wax, that smelly
varsol/kerosene like stuff that is used as lamp fuel abont other
things in the third world.

Next time I saw him he almost killed me - but I asked him "did it
work"? He answered yes.
"Will you be careless enough to catch then again, knowing the remedy?"
He answered "HELL NO!!!!"

The reccomend procedure in Alaska was to shave one side, then set the
other on fire. Then you used an iceopick to get the survivors as they
treid to escape the flames.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell