Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] CharlesCTaylor@gmail.com is offline

Default Bryant 355BAV 95i furnace

On Dec 14 2007, 6:09 am, ransley wrote:
On Dec 14, 6:52 am, wrote:

Anyone have any experience with this furnace. I am looking at having
one installed.

I sure wish I could locate the retail price of the furnace, it would
help me decide if my install bid is within reason. My install is very
easy for them, I currently have a Tight Fister II so the new furnace
is pretty easy to install in place of it.

Thanks,

Gene

The instaler is the most important part, did he do a load calculation
to be sure its sized right, my installer forgot to seal up a few holes
and check and set the output temp, most anybody could put one in, but
I would not do it right. If your installer is a real pro why argue.

Yeah but what about the price!!! why is it some big secret?