Byron

Default Best .22 rifle?

I am left eye dominant as well. When I first started shooting my dad
purchased a Browning semi auto .22 rifle for me. I like it because it
ejects from the bottom and therefore can be used by either a right or
left handed person with no difficulty. I have had mine for the better
part of 25 years and it was an old rifle when I got it. I would be
willing to guess it was a good 20-30 years old when it was given to
me. Never once jammed on me either.

Byron Witty
Metroplex Wood Care
Quality Fence Sealing & Restoration
(469)438-3076

On 29 Jun 2004 13:58:51 -0700,
(Jeridiah) wrote:

"larsen-tools" wrote in message news:H_0Ec.16924$6r1.6005@fed1read06...
Well, whatever I got, I'd make sure it was semi-automatic.

Right now we're using a winchester model 62A pump gun, which
I like because I'm left-eye dominant, and a remington targetmaster
single shot model 14 bolt action.

Not if he is left-eye dominant. Most eject on the right side, which
if you are left eye dominant is directly across your face. Not
something I ever cared for. A bolt or a single shot will typically be
a more accurate rifle as well.

JW