Gunner

Default Best .22 rifle?

On 29 Jun 2004 13:58:51 -0700, (Jeridiah) wrote:

"larsen-tools" wrote in message news:H_0Ec.16924$6r1.6005@fed1read06...
Well, whatever I got, I'd make sure it was semi-automatic.

Right now we're using a winchester model 62A pump gun, which
I like because I'm left-eye dominant, and a remington targetmaster
single shot model 14 bolt action.

Not if he is left-eye dominant. Most eject on the right side, which
if you are left eye dominant is directly across your face. Not
something I ever cared for. A bolt or a single shot will typically be
a more accurate rifle as well.

JW

I think..think the Savages in left hand are actual mirror image rifles
and eject out the left side. Least their centerfires do.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell