Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Directional antenna for an FM TX ?

In article ,
Forrest wrote:
I just sent away for a "Ramsey FM30" FM transmitter, build it yourself
kit. It's only 25 mW and I want to maximize the power in one direction.
Can anybody direct me to an antenna for sale or give me a link to a
page to build my own. I would also appreciate any comments on this unit
or tips on its construction. Should be here early next week. Thanks in
advance.

I dunno your local regs but often these sort of unlicensed FM transmitters
are restricted to an ERP which won't cause problems to others. Upping the
ERP by use of other than a simple aerial breaks this concession. If you
need a greater range other frequencies are available for this.

--
*A fool and his money are soon partying *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.